Fire Stations and Aparatus

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
cvrules90

Fire Stations and Aparatus

Post by cvrules90 »

Is there a reason for why the aparatus/stations section was deleted from the resource tab?
brandon

Re: Fire Stations and Aparatus

Post by brandon »

The page is here
http://www.scanriverside.com/resources/ ... apparatus/

It hasn't been updated in a long time so if there are changes/corrections please advise.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

OK. Maybe it was there the whole time, but I never noticed it because I was in a hurry.
brandon

Post by brandon »

I am thinking about setting up those resource pages as a Wiki, then people can easily submit info :)
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Better yet, you could make your ENTIRE websites that way. So when people find new frequencies or talkgroup IDs, they no longer need to go into the forums to report their findings. Plus the forums could be expanded to cover specific areas much like I've seen on ScanDiego.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

brandon wrote:I am thinking about setting up those resource pages as a Wiki, then people can easily submit info :)
I would be up for this. I would like it to where you staffed vs reserve apparatus in separate "columns".
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

That's another good idea.