Indian wells cdf cal fire station 79

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
4and6

Indian wells cdf cal fire station 79

Post by 4and6 »

The station is wrong...you have station 79 (coachella). The station is actually 55 ....which is my home station and PRA.. :mrgreen:
cvrules90

Re: Indian wells cdf cal fire station 79

Post by cvrules90 »

4and6 wrote:The station is wrong...you have station 79 (coachella). The station is actually 55 ....which is my home station and PRA.. :mrgreen:
For the uninformed like myself, what does PRA mean?
scnradio

Post by scnradio »

Where did you get the info from? I am looking at a up to date list from Cal Fire and all the info is right. I have 79 at 1377 6 th Street Coachella ca and 55 at 900 El Dorado Drive Indian Wells. So if it wrong then the co has it listed wrong on there master list. I even google of these on googlr map and saw that the station numbers are right. PRA is Primary Response Area.
4and6

Post by 4and6 »

cvrules90 wrote:
4and6 wrote:The station is wrong...you have station 79 (coachella). The station is actually 55 ....which is my home station and PRA.. :mrgreen:
For the uninformed like myself, what does PRA mean?
PRA = primary response area
4and6

Post by 4and6 »

scnradio wrote:Where did you get the info from? I am looking at a up to date list from Cal Fire and all the info is right. I have 79 at 1377 6 th Street Coachella ca and 55 at 900 El Dorado Drive Indian Wells. So if it wrong then the co has it listed wrong on there master list. I even google of these on googlr map and saw that the station numbers are right. PRA is Primary Response Area.
The locations and cal fire is correct. However when you click on Community /"Indian wells" / fire... on the main page ...It's show station 79 as Indian wells station. 79 Is not in my city ...but 55 is. Maybe I did not make sense in my first post. :mrgreen:
scnradio

Post by scnradio »

can you please post a pic or a link we would like to see what you are talking about. Because on the picture we have it only show the station number and no other numbers.
brandon

Post by brandon »

The locations and cal fire is correct. However when you click on Community /"Indian wells" / fire... on the main page ...It's show station 79 as Indian wells station. 79 Is not in my city ...but 55 is. Maybe I did not make sense in my first post. :mrgreen:
Ahh spotted it. Thanks for the heads up. I just fixed it and now shows the right one on that page.
4and6

Post by 4and6 »

brandon wrote:
Ahh spotted it. Thanks for the heads up. I just fixed it and now shows the right one on that page.

Sweet, thank you !