No Fire Stations Listed

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
cvrules90

No Fire Stations Listed

Post by cvrules90 »

There are no more fire stations and aparatus listed anymore on the site. Are they taking up too much space or something?
scnradio

Re: No Fire Stations Listed

Post by scnradio »

what are you talking about i see it.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

scnradio wrote:what are you talking about i see it.
Well when I was typing my original, I didn't see it. Would be nice to see the listings for all city fire departments.

By the way, can you explain what is Type I/II/IIi Aparatus? Thanks.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

cvrules90 wrote:By the way, can you explain what is Type I/II/IIi Aparatus? Thanks.
Engine type is based on a minimum complement of equipment and firefighters on an engine. Generally, type I and II engine structural/municipal/pavement princess :D engines. Type III engines are generally wild land fire engines. This is based on the amount of hose carried, how many feet of ladders, gallons per minute of water flow from the pump etc....
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Kingscup wrote:
cvrules90 wrote:By the way, can you explain what is Type I/II/IIi Aparatus? Thanks.
Engine type is based on a minimum complement of equipment and firefighters on an engine. Generally, type I and II engine structural/municipal/pavement princess :D engines. Type III engines are generally wild land fire engines. This is based on the amount of hose carried, how many feet of ladders, gallons per minute of water flow from the pump etc....
Oh ok makes sense.
markb

Post by markb »

cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

markb wrote:Here's the official list:

http://www.firescope.org/ics-big-fog/IC ... hptr13.pdf
Good info.