1 Hour Ahead

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
cvrules90

1 Hour Ahead

Post by cvrules90 »

Is there a reason why the time on this forum is 1 hour ahead? I once tried changing it to now avail. Thanks.
brandon

Re: 1 Hour Ahead

Post by brandon »

Hmm good question. I will try to get it fixed
brandon

Post by brandon »

ok try it now. It's showing up the right time for me.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

How stupid!

Summer (DST) was on for me so it was one hour ahead. Why did I not take notice of that?

I think we should set this board to self-adjust for daylight saving time.

And by the way, at the beginning I was calling MYSELF stupid. I did not write that to offend anyone on the board.
brandon

Post by brandon »

Yeah it was enabled in the main settings, so your account probably inherited it. Mine was the same :D I don't know why it does not change automatically. The forum software is phpBB3 which I think is getting a bit dated. I have thought about moving to another platform, but I want to make sure it keeps all of the user accounts and forum posts before doing so.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

brandon wrote:Yeah it was enabled in the main settings, so your account probably inherited it. Mine was the same :D I don't know why it does not change automatically. The forum software is phpBB3 which I think is getting a bit dated. I have thought about moving to another platform, but I want to make sure it keeps all of the user accounts and forum posts before doing so.
And which platforms have you been considering?