New forums

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
brandon

New forums

Post by brandon »

Per requests from some of our users, I have added additional forums for surrounding counties.
San Diego County will just link to ScanDiego forums which already has an established community.
cvrules90

Re: New forums

Post by cvrules90 »

brandon wrote:Per requests from some of our users, I have added additional forums for surrounding counties.
Noticed it this morning. Was thinking about that. Now that PSEC is up and EDACS is no more, it makes sense to add more forums so there's more to talk about. This was a great idea in my opinion just keep it up.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

One thing I noticed a few days ago is that it seems SR has many lurkers. It seems about 5-6 people post with some regularity and another 5 people post semi regularly. I noticed a topic with only 8 responses but with almost 900 page views. That seems much more then I would expect with only about 10 posters.
Lt51506

Post by Lt51506 »

Hi, my name is Tom and I am a "Lurker". :lol: I rarely post anything because I have nothing useful to add to the conversation or topic. However, having grown up in the Riverside area (and still have family there) - I find it interesting to see what's happening back home.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Lt51506 wrote:Hi, my name is Tom and I am a "Lurker". :lol: I rarely post anything because I have nothing useful to add to the conversation or topic. However, having grown up in the Riverside area (and still have family there) - I find it interesting to see what's happening back home.
I'm actually like that too. Living in Seattle but have family around Palm Springs so wanna know what is happening.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

Lt51506 wrote:Hi, my name is Tom and I am a "Lurker". :lol: I rarely post anything because I have nothing useful to add to the conversation or topic. However, having grown up in the Riverside area (and still have family there) - I find it interesting to see what's happening back home.
I know there are many lurkers and generally, I consider myself to be one of them on other websites. I guess I have just a little more to add then on other websites. I guess I didn't realize there were that many lurkers here before I saw the view counts.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Long as nobody's causing trouble or "littering," I think it's all good.