San Diego County

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
cvrules90

San Diego County

Post by cvrules90 »

Whenever I click on San Diego County, I see "This page cannot be displayed." Why? My internet connection is good.
sp1989

Re: San Diego County

Post by sp1989 »

I get a message from my ISP saying the ScanDiego forums page cannot be found. Just tried the ScanDiego page directly, and it is Tango Uniform. Sounds like ScanDiego forgot to pay their bill or else they called it quits.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:I get a message from my ISP saying the ScanDiego forums page cannot be found. Just tried the ScanDiego page directly, and it is Tango Uniform. Sounds like ScanDiego forgot to pay their bill or else they called it quits.
I dunno what Tango Union is, but it could be. I know these forums were down once when Brandon forgot to pay the bill.

Post by 800 »

cvrules90 wrote:
sp1989 wrote:I get a message from my ISP saying the ScanDiego forums page cannot be found. Just tried the ScanDiego page directly, and it is Tango Uniform. Sounds like ScanDiego forgot to pay their bill or else they called it quits.
I dunno what Tango Union is, but it could be. I know these forums were down once when Brandon forgot to pay the bill.
The polite term is "Toes Up."

Sean apparently had server issues and has taken the site down. Unknown as to whether or not it will be back.

Don
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Got it!