Wiki

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
cvrules90

Wiki

Post by cvrules90 »

Do any of you suppose we could start a wiki project on scan riverside? Not that there is much to comment on knowing with the PSEC and stuff, but could unify a "one-stop shop" for all frequencies in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and Los Angeles counties. It would take a whole lot of work, but new frequencies could be added in much faster than posting to the forums and having Brandon (or whoever is responsible for that) put them in. Just a thought, let me know guys.
brandon

Re: Wiki

Post by brandon »

I had thought about it in the past but the software wasn't free on Wordpress platform. Also figured its not worth reinventing the wheel since RadioRef already has an established Wiki.
cvrules90

Re: Wiki

Post by cvrules90 »

brandon wrote:I had thought about it in the past but the software wasn't free on Wordpress platform. Also figured its not worth reinventing the wheel since RadioRef already has an established Wiki.
And with ERICA and PSEC now in full force, there is no need to restate the same thing for more than one city. It still would sound like a good idea if you ask me because people are used to Wikis, and can post frequencies without having to wait for an administrator to log on and do so him/herself. Not just here, but everywhere else.