AMR Locations

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
cvrules90

AMR Locations

Post by cvrules90 »

From west to east, what are all the AMR ambulance post locations?
PTR-Jason

Re: AMR Locations

Post by PTR-Jason »

I would like to know as well...BUT

I would not post it. Safety and security are several reasons. I have dated, and known a few AMR EMTs and Paramedics, and I doubt they would like it if the whole world knew where they could be found.

Driving and seeing an ambo in a parking lot is one thing, but having a whole list is another.

Most posts are not offices or have rooms, they are blacked out in a parking lot trying to sleep or catch up on reports. It is bad enough they are out in the open, and have to watch their own surroundings without posting where they can be found. Yes people DO DISLIKE paramedics and firefighters just as much as cops, so people may take information and use that to stalk them or harm them.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

PTR-Jason wrote:I would like to know as well...BUT

I would not post it. Safety and security are several reasons. I have dated, and known a few AMR EMTs and Paramedics, and I doubt they would like it if the whole world knew where they could be found.

Driving and seeing an ambo in a parking lot is one thing, but having a whole list is another.

Most posts are not offices or have rooms, they are blacked out in a parking lot trying to sleep or catch up on reports. It is bad enough they are out in the open, and have to watch their own surroundings without posting where they can be found. Yes people DO DISLIKE paramedics and firefighters just as much as cops, so people may take information and use that to stalk them or harm them.
I definitely am not in that catagory. I have great respect for our emergency services.
PTR-Jason

Post by PTR-Jason »

Not saying you would hurt them. Just saying people could use the info we post, and stalk them or something. I pass a few locations when I am at work, but im not saying where :P