RVC Command Channels

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
Kingscup

Re: RVC Command Channels

Post by Kingscup »

Support 12 to Command 12 tomorrow.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Kingscup wrote:Support 12 to Command 12 tomorrow.
Yay!
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

markb wrote:Kingscup, have you heard if the Norco Battalion and surrounding areas will go back to Command 5? I know they switched to Command 1 due to Norco proper being out of range of support 5. I thought I had heard that this was the eventual plan, but I could be mistaken.

Here it is Mark. Tomorrow, CMD 5 will be added to paradise peak so Norco area apparatus will be using CMD 5 tone 13.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Kingscup wrote:
markb wrote:Kingscup, have you heard if the Norco Battalion and surrounding areas will go back to Command 5? I know they switched to Command 1 due to Norco proper being out of range of support 5. I thought I had heard that this was the eventual plan, but I could be mistaken.

Here it is Mark. Tomorrow, CMD 5 will be added to paradise peak so Norco area apparatus will be using CMD 5 tone 13.
So then will that be the end of support-to-command transition?
markb

Post by markb »

Kingscup wrote:

And they moved Command 6 on Santiago off the chain link fence and onto a tower. Works much better.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Onward and upward!
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

And they moved Command 6 on Santiago off the chain link fence and onto a tower. Works much better.
Yes. Works much better. I heard a rumor they moved it to the east side of the freeway but I would take that rumor with a grain of salt.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Chain link fences are made of metal whichi shields radio signals. The move made was a good move IMHO.