Facebook Page

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
temfreqhunter

Facebook Page

Post by temfreqhunter »

Hey all! It's been way too long since I have posted in this forum. In any event, I am back and just wanted to let y'all know that I created an open Facebook page for all of us scanner enthusiasts to post news, questions, findings, etc. for all of SoCal. It is mainly geared towards those of us who use Facebook on a regular basis and can post questions and comments in a place we go relatively frequently.
cvrules90

Re: Facebook Page

Post by cvrules90 »

temfreqhunter wrote:Hey all! It's been way too long since I have posted in this forum. In any event, I am back and just wanted to let y'all know that I created an open Facebook page for all of us scanner enthusiasts to post news, questions, findings, etc. for all of SoCal. It is mainly geared towards those of us who use Facebook on a regular basis and can post questions and comments in a place we go relatively frequently.
What's it called?
temfreqhunter

Post by temfreqhunter »

Yea, that might nave been helpful. It's called Southern California Scanner Hobbyists. Here is the direct link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/511073195659522/
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Thanks looks good.