Private Ambulances

Post frequencies and talkgroups for Riverside County. In this area you will find some of the most up-to-date frequency/talkgroup notes and information about newly discovered systems.
brandon

Private Ambulances

Post by brandon »

Looking for frequency/talkgroup info for some of the private amb companies such as Mission, Lynch and County Rescue Ambulance.

The NSTN Santiago Peak system has an entry called "Corona" which is possibly Mission Ambulance. The LTR talkgroup is 1-04-102 with calls in Riverside and the Coachella Valley. No luck on the others. Maybe they have all moved on to Nextel? :?
convE36

Re: Private Ambulances

Post by convE36 »

There is an ambulance that seems to be parked in the MarketPlace town center every day (closest to Best Buy), and its not AMR... I have seen it leaving the parking lot a few times, but never rolling code... Dont remember which company they are but FOR SURE not AMR...
retiredFD07

Post by retiredFD07 »

Brandon, I just joined, thus the long delay in the response. You might have already confirmed by now the following info.

LTR TG 1-04-102 on system 3 is indeed Mission Amb. They ID as "Corona Rescue". It's been awhile since I've monitored the system but they also used to be on system 1 as 0-03-103.
brandon

Post by brandon »

Hey retiredFD07: Welcome to the forums and I want to say thanks for the confirmation on this talkgroup id :)