Video from structure fire in Murrieta

Heard something interesting on the scanner? This is the place to share it with the community. Visitors are also welcome to post links to news articles about incidents that occurred in the county.

Video from structure fire in Murrieta

Post by 211 »

Not sure if anyone heard about the structure fire in Murrieta last night (Monday night), but this thing was burning good. It was a 3 story office building under construction at the intersection of Kalmia Street and Washington Avenue, about a block south of Murrieta Valley High School. There was a two alarm response and the building was a total loss.

I shot some great video of the incident and loaded it onto you tube along with a good sound-byte from Murrieta Fire's Public Information Officer. Check it out if anyone's interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feP-bEVOxTI

Sorry for the poor quality of the video - I had to compress it alot in order to upload it.
Brian

Re: Video from structure fire in Murrieta

Post by Brian »

Great video 211. Very nice to see good video of construction fires. Did great editing the video.

Nice to see WRRG posting videos of their stuff.

Re: Video from structure fire in Murrieta

Post by 211 »

Thanks Brian. I actually used to operate a "news blog" website where I posted videos all the time. I ended up taking it down due to lack of public interest and lack of free time on my part. I'll just use you tube as a forum now if I have anything great to share.