Station Tours

Topics about scanning the Riverside County Fire Department. Here you can find regularly updated information about new stations, apparatus, news and other RVC fire scanning topics.
cvrules90

Station Tours

Post by cvrules90 »

Can anybody, by any chance, tell me what is the exact criteria/protocol for reserving a tour at a Riverside County Fire Station? When I come down south next time I wanna tour fire station 33 but I am not sure if I have to set that up or how that works.

Here in Washington small groups are allowed to drop in provided that crew members are present, but I don't know if that's the case in Riverside County.
Kingscup

Re: Station Tours

Post by Kingscup »

There isn't a set criteria on station tours. Your best bet is to just call the station and make an appt for the tour. They would be happy to do that.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

All right thanks sounds good. I'll give them a call a couple of days before my flight, which will probably be December of this year.
4and6

Post by 4and6 »

cvrules90 wrote:All right thanks sounds good. I'll give them a call a couple of days before my flight, which will probably be December of this year.
Station 33 is really old, but has most of the nice equipment like the ladder and swift water rescue. I like the new stations like 32,81, 93 as far as being nice. :mrgreen: