In The News....

Topics about scanning the Riverside County Fire Department. Here you can find regularly updated information about new stations, apparatus, news and other RVC fire scanning topics.
cvrules90

Re: In The News....

Post by cvrules90 »

Kingscup wrote:I have not seen anything official but it looks like station 101 in Perris will open on Nov. 19th.
With all this happening, exactly how many fire stations does Riverside County Fire have?
4and6

Post by 4and6 »

cvrules90 wrote:
Kingscup wrote:I have not seen anything official but it looks like station 101 in Perris will open on Nov. 19th.
With all this happening, exactly how many fire stations does Riverside County Fire have?
It's listed on all the databases... Or go to riverside co. Fires web site..
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

cvrules90 wrote:
The link that I posted here in the past to the radio reference RVC wiki is up to date. It is around 95 fire stations.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

That sure is a lot of stations.
Kingscup wrote:
cvrules90 wrote:
The link that I posted here in the past to the radio reference RVC wiki is up to date. It is around 95 fire stations.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

Moreno Valley looking to close Fire Station 99 due to budget cuts.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside- ... budget.ece
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

Paramedic squad and a second fire station coming to Eastvale.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside- ... r-city.ece
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Looks like they're extending paramedics in the county. Let's hope that works out great.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

cvrules90 wrote:Looks like they're extending paramedics in the county. Let's hope that works out great.
All engine companies are paramedic engine companies. Some trucks are paramedic while others will be converted to paramedic.

I suspect the paramedic squad in Eastvale will be converted to an engine company at the new station once it is built.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

Station 60 in Canyon Lake possibly closing.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/southwest/ ... n-open.ece
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Kingscup wrote:
cvrules90 wrote:Looks like they're extending paramedics in the county. Let's hope that works out great.
All engine companies are paramedic engine companies. Some trucks are paramedic while others will be converted to paramedic.

I suspect the paramedic squad in Eastvale will be converted to an engine company at the new station once it is built.
I knew that, but I was thinking medic like Medic 33.