Station dedicated to memory of Riverside County firefighter

Topics about scanning the Riverside County Fire Department. Here you can find regularly updated information about new stations, apparatus, news and other RVC fire scanning topics.
Kingscup

Station dedicated to memory of Riverside County firefighter

Post by Kingscup »

The new Station 58. ME206 will become Truck 58.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/rivcounty/s ... 11461.html

Re: Station dedicated to memory of Riverside County firefighter

Post by 211 »

How is E206 going to become a truck?

This will be the third truck that Moreno Valley operates. Amazing considering Lake Elsinore hasn't even forked over the doe for one yet.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

Once Moreno Valley receives shipment and outfits T58, the personnel off of ME206 will move over to the truck. ME206 will return back to reserve status.

Lake Elsinore plans to have a truck company at fire station 97. I believe it is or will soon be under construction.
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

Speaking of new stations, does anybody have a list of the new/proposed stations? I've seen one online in a couple places, but never printed it out, and now can't find it. Don't want to fork over $25 for the new scanner book which has it, as I didn't see much else new that would justify buying the new book. Should have written them down while I was looking through the book at HRO back in May. :D
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

ke6alv wrote:Speaking of new stations, does anybody have a list of the new/proposed stations?
That list is about 7 years old and has never been correct but if you still want it, I can post it. Stations that I know about are:

Station 95(Roripaugh Ranch)- In the area of Walcot and Calle Chapos in Temecula. Due to developer problems, construction is finished but there isn't a paved road and other items that need to be done. It has been reported in the newspaper.

Station 97(Rosetta Canyon)- In the area of Ardenwood and Rosetta Canyon in Lake Elsinore. Construction has not started yet. I guess it will open next year with an engine and truck company.

(University Station) Palm Desert- Still in the planning stages?

(Desert Hot Springs #2)- Under construction on Karen Ave north of Pierson

(Terra Lago)- Golf Center Dr and Avenue 42? in Indio. Under construction. I am not sure if this is a replacement for station 87 (with station 86 moving and getting a new station) or this is actually a new station. I have heard both.

Headquarters- I can't remember exactly where it will be located but I think it is in the Perris/Romoland area. Currently being designed by the architect.

There might be 1 or 2 more stations that I am forgetting but I am not sure. There are other stations but those are replacement stations.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

I just remembered there will be a new station 31 out of Ben Clark training center. Currently breathing support 31 is out of station 90 and will move to station 31 once a station has been obtained.
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

Cool, thanks!
FyrEMT20

Post by FyrEMT20 »

Kingscup wrote:Once Moreno Valley receives shipment and outfits T58, the personnel off of ME206 will move over to the truck. ME206 will return back to reserve status.
Soon it'll be Truck 6 (formerly 2), Truck 91 (new tiller), Truck 58 (old truck 91). So much for having a truck company on the north side of the freeway. I remember when the new Station 2 was built that was one of the major justifications for building it.