Ferguson riot cam streaming video

Forum for miscellaneous and non scanning related discussions. You can pretty much talk about anything here, just keep it civil. Off-topic posts may also get moved to this forum.
sp1989

Ferguson riot cam streaming video

Post by sp1989 »

cvrules90

Re: Ferguson riot cam streaming video

Post by cvrules90 »

I have seen, the other night, all those businesses burning. That is simply tragic. No need for hell to break loose just because an inproper decission has been made.
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

I was not an improper decision, the DA explained the decision very thoroughly. Some people were intent of rioting no matter what. If Officer Wilson had been indicted, they would have rioted as well, to "celebrate."
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

I still think that burning the businesses is bad. It hurts them and causes many to file for bankrupcy. Still, I think there is something to learn from all of that. Violence is never the answer for anything. It even causes more harm than is already present. Therefore, I really think it should have been a little more peaceful.
brandon

Post by brandon »

#PantsUpDontLoot
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

brandon wrote:#PantsUpDontLoot
Is that supposed to be some website or something? Can't really make it out?
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

Just looked to see if anything is still being streamed....sorry I did. Live stream from the middle of a protest with a bunch of ignorant leftist shitbirds. Like being the fly on the wall at an Occupy camp.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:Just looked to see if anything is still being streamed....sorry I did. Live stream from the middle of a protest with a bunch of ignorant leftist shitbirds. Like being the fly on the wall at an Occupy camp.
I remember Occupy. That was very tough. This protest is also equaly tough from what I see...