Google Glass

Forum for miscellaneous and non scanning related discussions. You can pretty much talk about anything here, just keep it civil. Off-topic posts may also get moved to this forum.
cvrules90

Google Glass

Post by cvrules90 »

This is so cool. I think all emergency personel should have this.
http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=300158
sp1989

Re: Google Glass

Post by sp1989 »

This is the silliest thing I have ever seen. Looking up on Google the best way to cut into a car? Find out where the fire hydrants are on Google? Why not look up how to be a fireman? It's from Canada, what do you expect, eh?
cvrules90

Re: Google Glass

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:This is the silliest thing I have ever seen. Looking up on Google the best way to cut into a car? Find out where the fire hydrants are on Google? Why not look up how to be a fireman? It's from Canada, what do you expect, eh?
But I think it's pretty neat. I think this should be not only used by fire and ambulance, but also by police. Imagine someone complains about an abandoned vehicle but doesn't give the right description. Or, imagine there is a vehicle on fire but the person calling it in can't talk for very long because they have to move away from the car. This is a neat investment if you ask me. I like it!