Milaircomms.com website taken down

This forum is for discussions about scanning military radio communications on HF, VHF/UHF and beyond. You will also find logs and other real-time flight tracking information.
sp1989

Re: Milaircomms.com website taken down

Post by sp1989 »

Site is down again, dang it. It was up and working fine, I had my ADSB dongle connected to their network & all was good. Just looking at it this morning and site is down again.
bufordpj

Post by bufordpj »

Don't expect the site to ever come up again.
The MilAirCON site along with around 6 other Internet Scam and Fraud sites owned by the sleazebag were finally taken down again.
Seems like GoDaddy does not take orders from the Federal Justice Department very well and had to be told again to shut them down forever.

The owner of these sites had a long long history of Internet fraud and had fooled you all into thinking his was the God of Scanning. :roll:
All these years, that fancy monitoring station was set up by taking money from hard working people by deceptive practices of a two bit conman and megalomaniac. You supported it and made him believe he could continue to hurt others.... all under patriotism and the flag.

May someone with honesty and integrity revive a like site.
I have a bridge down the road from the Metropolian Detention Center that he is held at awaiting his final long term care I will sell you. :cry:

BPJ
Attachments
Lovely picture of a bad combover
Lovely picture of a bad combover
1612871_1.jpg (29.36 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

Don't know what he allegedly did this time, but the military mode s logger had a lot of contributors, including me & my dongle. A much better operation than the crappy .eu military site. Hopefully, someone ethical can resurrect the good features of this website.