SBC Emergency

Forum to discuss radio scanning outside of Riverside County. This is the ideal place to post topics related to Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego, Imperial County and Western Arizona.
cvrules90

Re: SBC Emergency

Post by cvrules90 »

And the officers for that matter...
inlandpatch

Post by inlandpatch »

zz0468 wrote:
cvrules90 wrote:Good explaination. I still got a lot to learn about radio stuff. I guess there's more to it than just a PTT button...
I think you would be bedazzled by all the behind the scenes infrastructure that exists between the dispatcher, and your scanner.

yes i agree, just amazing what goes behind the scenes of the dispatchers, have great respect for them and what they do and how they have great teamwork when $@#% hit's the fan.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

I really do. They are some great people who are the first point-of-contact in an emergency like a triage nurse in a hospital's ER.
zz0468

Post by zz0468 »

I was really referring to the hardware (infrastructure), but yes, the dispatchers do a helluva job. I couldn't do it.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

zz0468 wrote:I was really referring to the hardware (infrastructure), but yes, the dispatchers do a helluva job. I couldn't do it.
They really do what they do with pride if you know what I mean.