Pro96 vs Pro97 Channels

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
brandon

Re: Pro96 vs Pro97 Channels

Post by brandon »

Using Win96 and Win97 the files can be exported and imported (CSV format) found under the file menu. The Pro-96 supports 50 channels per bank and the Pro-97 has 100, so some stuff may cut out if going from Win97 -> Win96. You can also individually cut and paste between the 2 programs for better control.
John L

Re: Pro96 vs Pro97 Channels

Post by John L »

I keep my Pro-2096 in the house and my Pro-97 in my truck.When I program them I try to keep them identical with frequencies and Channels. Most of the time I will listen to new frequencies on my 2096 for a while and then when I get them fine tuned I will transfer them info to my 97.When March ARB had their Open House in 2006 the Thunderbirds were on the AM Tower Channel.Last month when they were here for the 2008 Open House the Thunderbirds were on the APCO-25 Digital Channels and I had to load the 2096 into the Truck and take it with me when I drove over that way to get an upclose view of the show.I enjoy both of these scanners.

John in Moval