RSO Feeds Down

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
cvrules90

RSO Feeds Down

Post by cvrules90 »

Is there a reason as to why the feeds for Riverside County Sheriff are off-line on RR? I'm getting scared and I'm having nightmares...
hulkmaster

Re: RSO Feeds Down

Post by hulkmaster »

I was wondering the same. They've been down for quite some time now.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

I wonder if it has something to do with the PSEC... :o
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

The feeds at Radio Reference are provided by volunteers who decide to stream those feeds. Radio Reference has no control over the feeds and generally do not know the reason why feeds are down. After 21 days of not being online, the system automatically deletes those feeds. Since those feeds look like they have been deleted, someone else can volunteer to provide those feeds if they want.
jpalm

Post by jpalm »

I just put up an Moreno Valley PD (RSO) feed on RR. Might change it to all of RSO West later.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

jpalm wrote:I just put up an Moreno Valley PD (RSO) feed on RR. Might change it to all of RSO West later.
I just hate the RR TOS that says we can only host dispatch and events channels for police departments. That just isn't fair.