Norco FD transition to RVC

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
cvrules90

Re: Norco FD transition to RVC

Post by cvrules90 »

Will Norco ever get its own support net? I would think it'd be on the Jurupa one.
markb

Post by markb »

All support channels will be gone by the end of the year assuming everything is still on track. Norco will remain on RVC Command 1 along with the rest of the area (Battallions 4,14 and ???). Support 5 or soon-to-be Command 5 are roughly for the Jurupa and Mo Val areas if I remember right.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Sounds about right. Norco is around Jurupa area so it should be on Command 5, but I guess we'll see how things go.
markb

Post by markb »

The issue is that Command 5 is on Box Springs, which means it won't work in Norco. That's why they are on Command 1 and there is a permanent repeater on Paradise to support that.

Mark
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

markb wrote:The issue is that Command 5 is on Box Springs, which means it won't work in Norco. That's why they are on Command 1 and there is a permanent repeater on Paradise to support that. Mark
Thanks for the informations.