Sun city Del Webb / palm desert city

This forum is used for topics that specifically relate to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. This area was mostly for stuff about the old EDACS system, but new topics about RSO are also welcome.
4and6

Sun city Del Webb / palm desert city

Post by 4and6 »

I seen the RSO beat map for the main city ...however I dont see the beat map for del Webb. Does anyone know what units handle that area ? Is this area handled by thermal station since its east of Washington ? Thank u in-advance... :D
cvrules90

Re: Sun city Del Webb / palm desert city

Post by cvrules90 »

As a rule of thumb, communities east of Washington are served by the Indio (now Thermal) station (if they're served by RSO that is).
4and6

Post by 4and6 »

cvrules90 wrote:As a rule of thumb, communities east of Washington are served by the Indio (now Thermal) station (if they're served by RSO that is).
I know what station handles it but which units ? Charles 53 ? :geek:
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Charles is used for the unicorporated places of the Thermal station. I can't quite tell where the unit you're referring to is.
4and6

Post by 4and6 »

cvrules90 wrote:Charles is used for the unicorporated places of the Thermal station. I can't quite tell where the unit you're referring to is.
The area is East of washington street, North of the 10 freeway. This area is part of palm desert city. So it is baffling me.