"500" units for RSO?

This forum is used for topics that specifically relate to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. This area was mostly for stuff about the old EDACS system, but new topics about RSO are also welcome.
convE36

Re: "500" units for RSO?

Post by convE36 »

RSO.Becerra wrote:Out in the East End of RSO, We use the 500 Units for Special Operations or for our Special Assignment Units, which can vary for Contract City Special Enforcement Teams or Overtime/Extra Patrol.
Makes perfect sence...

Canyon Lake being a contract city, and the city badly needing revenue. Also, the City of Canyon Lake has been conducting quite a few day-time check-points. Being that those day-time (no, not night-time DUI) check-points bring in a considerable amount of money for the city.
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

convE36 wrote:those day-time (no, not night-time DUI) check-points bring in a considerable amount of money for the city.
And for the tow companies like the one I dispatch for. ;)
convE36

Post by convE36 »

Omfg, I can't even imagine the money some of those tow companys must make from RSO!
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

Well, not from RSO directly, :) but when people come to get their car out of jail. Break the law, loose your car.

Not trying to take over the thread, just wanted to put my 2 cents in.
convE36

Post by convE36 »

What tow company are you with? Freqs listed here?

Are you listening to my feed? (Is it still buffering???)
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

Don't want to get in trouble with the boss, so I replied in a PM.

Think i forgot to answer about the feed, though: Yeah, still listening. Still buffering at times, but has never completely dropped out.