Shooting in corona

Heard something interesting on the scanner? This is the place to share it with the community. Visitors are also welcome to post links to news articles about incidents that occurred in the county.
inlandpatch

Shooting in corona

Post by inlandpatch »

I was listening to colton pd and heard a broadcast reference a shooting just occ at sb 15 at el cerrito off ramp in corona, shooting btwn the Hells Angels and Mongols motorcycle gang, 2 hells angels motorist are down, unk condition. about 10 min later heard another broadcast reference RSO air unit spotted 20-30 mongols gathering at a local restaurant heading twrd lake elsinore.
cvrules90

Re: Shooting in corona

Post by cvrules90 »

inlandpatch wrote:I was listening to colton pd and heard a broadcast reference a shooting just occ at sb 15 at el cerrito off ramp in corona, shooting btwn the Hells Angels and Mongols motorcycle gang, 2 hells angels motorist are down, unk condition. about 10 min later heard another broadcast reference RSO air unit spotted 20-30 mongols gathering at a local restaurant heading twrd lake elsinore.
Any new information?
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

Sounds like I.E. as usual to me...the dullard news hawks finally got hold of it for a change...must have been a slow news day.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:Sounds like I.E. as usual to me...the dullard news hawks finally got hold of it for a change...must have been a slow news day.
THose shootings are always hard because details always come later than usual. It always starts with "unknown how many people are hurt." That's why those news days tend to be slow.