Fire Station Two-Tone's

Topics about scanning the Riverside County Fire Department. Here you can find regularly updated information about new stations, apparatus, news and other RVC fire scanning topics.
scanfaned

Re: Fire Station Two-Tone's

Post by scanfaned »

Would anyone have the 2-Tones for Station 7 in Sun City/Menifee?

Thanks!
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

Here is a list of all the station tones. To my knowledge, everything should be correct except for station 92.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170317155 ... out-codes/
scanfaned

Post by scanfaned »

Thank you, Kingscup!
scanfaned

Post by scanfaned »

By chance would anyone know a bit more about the Riverside County Fire paging, in addition to the tone frequencies? I have been trying to program the tones into a Unication for a few stations, however have not been able to get the pager to activate. I am almost certain that it is the odd (shortened?) tone lengths. Would anyone know the A and B tone lengths or anything else that is unique about this paging system?

Thanks!
ke6upi

Post by ke6upi »

Hello,

Does anyone know the tones for Stn 95? I did look at the list. Stn 95 isn't on it.

Or does anyone know of any free software to decode the tones. I have the BCT15 (not the X) and the Fire Tone Out trick isn't working for me. (Tone A=0 Tone B=0)

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
David
KE6UPI
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

The tones for FS95 should be 688.3 and 767.4. 95 was built after the list came out. If you have an iPhone/iPad there is an app called Radio ID that can decode the tones. If I remember correctly, it costs a couple of bucks.