Beaumont PD frequencies

Post frequencies and talkgroups for Riverside County. In this area you will find some of the most up-to-date frequency/talkgroup notes and information about newly discovered systems.
brandon

Beaumont PD frequencies

Post by brandon »

These are listed at RadioReference.

154.95000 154.95000 KNJS363 M 110.9 PL 2 FM Law Dispatch
155.19000 155.19000 KNJS363 BM 110.9 PL 3 FM Law Tac
158.95500 158.95500 KNJS363 M 110.9 PL FM Law Tac

Are they still valid frequencies for the police dept, and if so, has anybody heard them in use?
ke6alv

Re: Beaumont PD frequencies

Post by ke6alv »

Dispatch is 155.700: I'm guessing that 154.950 is the input...

unknown about the others, but I can check them out for you next time I'm up there in a week or two.
convE36

Post by convE36 »

I just heard some traffic on 155.700 using pl 110.9

It must have been Beaumont, from what I assume... Sounded like some sort of public safety...
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

Yep, that be them. BANNING is on 158.745, but we can hear another agency sometimes in Hemet, and I've heard them break the squelch while in Banning. Never have time to find a good spot to hear them to check the PL and see who it is. Last I knew--several years ago when a friend of mine was an officer with Banning PD--was that it was Vernon in LA County.

Haven't been able to get up there to check out the other Beaumont freqs as my son has been in the hospital for the past week. Sure hope he won't be celebrating his 18-month birthday in Loma Linda!! :( :( :( :(
brandon

Post by brandon »

Mike, I am very sorry to hear about your son. I hope he will be OK and wish for a speedy recovery.
Take care
-Brandon
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

Thanks. Don't have any freqs to report as I was in in the wrong county, and didn't bring the trunk scanner with me, just my FT-50R to use on the 37-mile drive. It's been hard having to come to work with my son up there. He came home last night, though, and is doing a lot better.

Back to the remainder of my 12-hour shift...
convE36

Post by convE36 »

ke6alv wrote:Yep, that be them. BANNING is on 158.745, but we can hear another agency sometimes in Hemet, and I've heard them break the squelch while in Banning. Never have time to find a good spot to hear them to check the PL and see who it is. Last I knew--several years ago when a friend of mine was an officer with Banning PD--was that it was Vernon in LA County.

Haven't been able to get up there to check out the other Beaumont freqs as my son has been in the hospital for the past week. Sure hope he won't be celebrating his 18-month birthday in Loma Linda!! :( :( :( :(
Hope your son get's better for his 18th birthday, I just celebrated my 21st in April so I'm not too much older...
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

21? That's it? ;) Just wait until you get to be my age. 34 means 40 isn't too far away... :P

But, um, yeah, you're quite a bit older than he is. He's 18 months! Thanks for the get well wishes though. Don't want to tie up the board with personal stuff, but he's doing a lot better (had a bad case of pink eye). Eight days later, he's home.

My wife calls me up tonight to tell me she's got the scanner on and listening to me and Arthur picks up the scanner and talks to it and says "da da da da da da hi". :D :D :D

The bars are closed, time for idiots to get pulled over and for us to tow their cars! :mrgreen:

Edit: Oh, and Danny dude, when's your feed coming back online? How'd the FIOS install go?
convE36

Post by convE36 »

ke6alv wrote:21? That's it? ;) Just wait until you get to be my age. 34 means 40 isn't too far away... :P

But, um, yeah, you're quite a bit older than he is. He's 18 months! Thanks for the get well wishes though. Don't want to tie up the board with personal stuff, but he's doing a lot better (had a bad case of pink eye). Eight days later, he's home.

My wife calls me up tonight to tell me she's got the scanner on and listening to me and Arthur picks up the scanner and talks to it and says "da da da da da da hi". :D :D :D

The bars are closed, time for idiots to get pulled over and for us to tow their cars! :mrgreen:

Edit: Oh, and Danny dude, when's your feed coming back online? How'd the FIOS install go?
hahaha I thought he was turning 18, and I was thinking, wow is he even old enough to have an 18 year old?!?!?!!!!!

too funny!
brandon

Post by brandon »

I believe 158.955 is the input to 155.700. I can hear scratchy traffic on this freq but may have to drive up there to confirm. 95% confident though. An article on the Beaumont website states they have 3 channels, One repeated and voted, one simplex with a local base station, and the other is a mobile-only channel. I saw 154.950 D315 listed as their dispatch in some very old postings on Yahoo. Could not find anything for 155.190 other than the FCC license.