New found frequencies for website...

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
convE36

Re: New found frequencies for website...

Post by convE36 »

Under "resources/CODES" it has listed that "4 & 6" means status OK, busy on call. I thought they were saying "4 ON 6" and meant the officer was code 4 (status OK) and will be on channel 6 (cross county channel usually running subjects through the system). I am probably wrong, but just throwing that out there....
Biocal

Post by Biocal »

"4 and 6" is short for Code 4 and 10-6, meaning I am ok and busy. "4 and 8" is short for Code 4 and available for dispatch.
convE36

Post by convE36 »

151.805 107.2

its simplex and the "base" is a strong signal heard here from my house in canyon lake... any idea? school probably...
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

I don't know about the PL tone, but I show 151.805 simplex as Menifee Union School District. Also 151.865.
brandon

Post by brandon »

From my log
151.8050 107.2 Lake Elsinore USD. 'RRC' 'Machado'. Sounded like janitors/custodians
swps-motorofficer

Post by swps-motorofficer »

convE36 wrote:Under "resources/CODES" it has listed that "4 & 6" means status OK, busy on call. I thought they were saying "4 ON 6" and meant the officer was code 4 (status OK) and will be on channel 6 (cross county channel usually running subjects through the system). I am probably wrong, but just throwing that out there....
4 & 6 Means: Code 4 and Code 6 (investigating).
convE36

Post by convE36 »

463.525 PL 118.1 can be heard with a very very strong repeater from my house in canyon lake....

I have town & county towing as this freq with a PL of 167.9, do you know what this new one is?
MullinsBroadcast

Post by MullinsBroadcast »

In their desert system, RSO deputies routinely tell their main channel dispatcher that they will be "code 4 on 3" or "code 4 on 5" when they are about to switch to either channel 3 or 5 to have that dispatcher run a subject. This tells the main channel dispatcher where they will be and frees the main channel for other traffic. It's possible that in your part of the county they tell their dispatcher that they will be "code 4 on 6" when they are about to make the same type of channel change to channel 6.

convE36 wrote:Under "resources/CODES" it has listed that "4 & 6" means status OK, busy on call. I thought they were saying "4 ON 6" and meant the officer was code 4 (status OK) and will be on channel 6 (cross county channel usually running subjects through the system). I am probably wrong, but just throwing that out there....