New found frequencies for website...

Want to see something added or changed on ScanRiverside? This is the place to voice your comments. Everyone is encouraged to report any problems or suggestions that will help improve the site.
convE36

New found frequencies for website...

Post by convE36 »

I work at the new Red Robin in Menifee and sometimes sit in my car listening to the local stores radio traffic. Best Buy and Target are all we have listed so far... But there are a bunch of other stores going in...

I am trying to figure out what this frequency is...

It seems to be loss prevention for sure. Just when I got off work tonight I heard them watching somebody steal something and were talking about the deputy outside waiting for the guys to leave the store. I couldnt see any of the stores from where I was parked but they came in perfectly clear making it seem like it was one of the stores in the new town center. I guess the deputy couldnt search the guy after all. Within 2 minutes I saw a deputy drive by and out of the center....

Anyone know who uses that freq? There is Kohls, Lowes, Best Buy, Super Target, Staples, BevMo and RedRobin that are currently open there. (All brand new)
convE36

Re: New found frequencies for website...

Post by convE36 »

Forgot to mention DCS 244 for that frequency
brandon

Post by brandon »

Hi Daniel

Great catch! I suspect this is Target LP. 467.875 D244 is one of their common channels.
http://www.scannewengland.net/wiki/inde ... e_Channels
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Stores
Other common frequencies: http://www.walkytalky.com/Programming/P ... ng_XTN.htm

I'll get this added to the DB.
convE36

Post by convE36 »

Tillys!

464.475 Tone 67.0
brandon

Post by brandon »

Tks and keep 'em coming 8-)
brandon

Post by brandon »

Here are 2 more freqs to try at the Shopping Center.

464.4875 67.0 - Tilly? This is reported to be used by them in Orange County. I saw you posted 464.475 so maybe its bleedover on one of the two?
464.550 67.0 - Strong signal from Target parking lot but not enough comms to ID.
convE36

Post by convE36 »

There are quite a few freqs that I am working on for that shopping center... And yeah Tilly's comes up on both of those freqs...

I will let you know more freqs once I narrow down where they are coming from....
convE36

Post by convE36 »

The frequency currently listed for the Target in Lake Elsinore is not right. I was in the area a week or two ago and noticed they use the same frequency as Menifee's Target. I have to double check on the tone used...
convE36

Post by convE36 »

Chili's Lake Elsinore 464.550 67.0
brandon

Post by brandon »

Daniel,
Thanks for the new freq and keep up the good work.
-Brandon