Truck Co

Topics about scanning the Riverside County Fire Department. Here you can find regularly updated information about new stations, apparatus, news and other RVC fire scanning topics.
scnradio

Truck Co

Post by scnradio »

On another Fourm someone ask a question about Riverside co Truck Co. I know that truck 2 went to truck 6. So what I have is 17,33,38,58,73,76 and 86. Is this correct of not?
Biocal

Re: Truck Co

Post by Biocal »

I just saw truck 73 in Temecula and it looks like a brand new truck, it is a 75' ladder, not the hook and ladder I saw a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know if this is just a relief truck or did they replace the old hook and ladder?
Biocal

Post by Biocal »

This is the truck line up I have for RRU:

T6, T17, T33, T233, T38, T58, T73, T76, T86, TS88, T91
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

Those line ups look correct although just to clarify for people that don't know, T233 is a reserve truck and not a front line piece of apparatus. I heard a rumor that sometime in the future, a truck will be added to station 35. There was also supposed to be a truck at new station 97 in Lake Elsinore but with the economy tanking, that is being placed on hold. Possibly as long as 2-3 years. Then there is the possible loss of truck 38. I'll let the article speak for it's self. http://www.fdnntv.com/Rubidoux_Fire_Service
Biocal wrote:I just saw truck 73 in Temecula and it looks like a brand new truck, it is a 75' ladder, not the hook and ladder I saw a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know if this is just a relief truck or did they replace the old hook and ladder?
Truck 73 is a tiller truck. You probably saw a reserve truck.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

T58 has been shut down due to budgetary constraints. Because of this, T6 has been moved back to Station 2 as T2.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

There is a link on the website (www.rvcfire.org) that allows u to see a list of fire station and what pieces of apparatus are parked.
scnradio

Post by scnradio »

There is also info under Resources page.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

cvrules90 wrote:There is a link on the website (www.rvcfire.org) that allows u to see a list of fire station and what pieces of apparatus are parked.
If it is the same page I am thinking of then it is not too accurate.
Kingscup

Post by Kingscup »

scnradio wrote:There is also info under Resources page.
Ouch. That list is painful to look at. Missing stations, stations without engine companies. I didn't know that the city of Perris had 96 stations. I never knew this list was there.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

I didn't know that the resources tab listed apparatus at fire stations. I guess I'll have to take another look. May have missed something.