San Bernardino and other counties

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
brandon

San Bernardino and other counties

Post by brandon »

For a while I have been thinking of doing a similar site for San Bernardino County. What is everyone thought. Is there enough demand to add another county? Obviously I would need help with information from San Bernardino trunking systems as they require significant travel in order to pick up. Conventional VHF/UHF is no problem for me to receive and already collected many "oddball" frequencies (business, federal, school, etc.). San Diego was another thought, but it seems to have more competition.

Just checking interest.
tk353

Re: San Bernardino and other counties

Post by tk353 »

I would be interested if it was this side of Cajon Pass but I don't work in that area to help with info.
brandon

Post by brandon »

Eventually aim to cover the entire county, but the Inland Empire will be the first area of focus.
scnradio

Post by scnradio »

I would be down for it and help how every i can.
ke6alv

Post by ke6alv »

Sounds like a good idea to me.
joe5611

Post by joe5611 »

San Bernardino would be a great addition. I sure like the heartland feed.
fireman16

Post by fireman16 »

I would like to see San Bernardino County added to this form.
Jlanfn

Post by Jlanfn »

I would definitely be interested in a San Bernardino County website. If it's anything like this site, it will be a great resource.
retiredFD07

Post by retiredFD07 »

Brandon - being in the Riverside area, I'd love to see a seperate site for SB Co. I'm literally in the low spot of Riverside, so I can monitor only two of the trunked systems from here but i will be glad to contribute whatever info I have and can get later. You're not going to overwhelm yourself here, are you?

<>< Mike
2wayfreq

Post by 2wayfreq »

I would as well. There are some new SB 700Mhz licenses in the FCC database, They might be working on a new system kinda like PSEC. Search under California and "SY" for the service type.