RSO Site List...

Post frequencies and talkgroups for Riverside County. In this area you will find some of the most up-to-date frequency/talkgroup notes and information about newly discovered systems.
convE36

RSO Site List...

Post by convE36 »

I stumbled upon this list of RSO site frequencies somewhere on the net, is it accurate at all?

Just curious...
brandon

Re: RSO Site List...

Post by brandon »

That was posted by zz0468 at RR and yes it's accurate. He really knows his stuff when it comes to the radio systems in the area.
TEMSCANFAN

Post by TEMSCANFAN »

Brandon any reason for two extra frequencies in the southwest group? His list is different than socal freq directory(3rd edition) and different than the scan riverside site. Should I just maintain the frequencies I currently have loaded from the scan riverside May 20th update?

Thanks for the help!
convE36

Post by convE36 »

I was wondering the same thing. If you said it was accurate, should the scanriverside database be updated?
brandon

Post by brandon »

My list just shows the active frequencies currently being used. That list has all the channels (a few of them are turned off). I suppose they can be added to the database, but in the past few years I've been running UniTrunker, I've never seen them used. Hope this helps clear any confusion.
TEMSCANFAN

Post by TEMSCANFAN »

Brandon
Thanks for clearing that up! I have been very confused because I feel I am missing alot of traffic and do not know if its my scanner, the way it is programed or what. I have since added a Uniden 246t to compare with the GRE PSR 500. My PSR 500 gets hung up on the west and desert systems. It locks on however I hear nothing while the 246t is hearing traffic on a site like Santa Rosa or Southwest. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
convE36

Post by convE36 »

TEMSCANFAN wrote:Brandon
Thanks for clearing that up! I have been very confused because I feel I am missing alot of traffic and do not know if its my scanner, the way it is programed or what. I have since added a Uniden 246t to compare with the GRE PSR 500. My PSR 500 gets hung up on the west and desert systems. It locks on however I hear nothing while the 246t is hearing traffic on a site like Santa Rosa or Southwest. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

What program do you use with your BC246T?
ddoug4uonly

Post by ddoug4uonly »

TEMSCANFAN wrote:Brandon
If you haven't already, you may need to program in the patch channels, or do like convE36 and get a uniden.

-- Doug
convE36

Post by convE36 »

If you do not have a Uniden scanner then you MUST program the patch groups. The main dispatch channels (such as Perris and Elsinore) seem to be patched 70% of the time. (Mainly at night)
ddoug4uonly

Post by ddoug4uonly »

convE36 wrote:If you do not have a Uniden scanner then you MUST program the patch groups. The main dispatch channels (such as Perris and Elsinore) seem to be patched 70% of the time. (Mainly at night)
They are doing it alot in the middle of the day now.