Riverside CO/California Code Pocket Cheater

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
jason2000

Riverside CO/California Code Pocket Cheater

Post by jason2000 »

Bottom line:
It's an alphabetized and indexed book of over 3000 codes commonly used by Police and Sheriff's. It has Penal code, Vehicle code, Health and Safety code, Wellfare and Institution code, Business and Profession code, Fish and Game and more. That's not all....it also has important phone numbers like hotlines, police numbers, courts, as well as a drug chart, most common crime elements, and a miranda rights card. Basically we've tried to put everything we could think of and put it right in your uniform pocket!

See inside the book:

http://www.pocketbrainbook.com

Last edited by jason2000 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
sp1989

Re: Riverside CO/California Code Pocket Cheater

Post by sp1989 »

That's really cool! Much better that the stupid "QwikCodes" I've been buying for years. I'll be ordering one soon and recommending them to my co-workers. Thanks!
jason2000

Post by jason2000 »

Thank you. I hope it helps. Good luck to you.
trkntrlrman

Post by trkntrlrman »

Just wondering why you require all the information for something that is public information. Not all people using scanners are bad guys, some of us actually help the the good guys, and the referance book would be a big help. But I guess Our money is no good.
jason2000

Post by jason2000 »

trkntrlrman wrote:Just wondering why you require all the information for something that is public information. Not all people using scanners are bad guys, some of us actually help the the good guys, and the referance book would be a big help. But I guess Our money is no good.
We're just trying to not make the bad guys smarter that's all. You don't have to fill it in if you don't want.
jason2000

Post by jason2000 »

We've lowered the price to $12.00.
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

jason2000 wrote:
trkntrlrman wrote:Just wondering why you require all the information for something that is public information. Not all people using scanners are bad guys, some of us actually help the the good guys, and the referance book would be a big help. But I guess Our money is no good.
We're just trying to not make the bad guys smarter that's all. You don't have to fill it in if you don't want.
Anything of value to bad guys in here they already know, and the rest they couldn't care less about, just like the society they prey on.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Is the public allowed to get a copy of this? If so, I'd love to get my hands on one of them.