ScannerMaster shipping policy

This is the place to discuss Riverside County scanning related topics. Whether it be something about a particular agency, radios, antennas, or other general scanner related questions, you can talk about it here.
cvrules90

ScannerMaster shipping policy

Post by cvrules90 »

Not really related to scanning, but I was wondering what is ScannerMaster's shipping policy? I remember that if they receive order by 12 PM EST they ship same day or something. Was looking over their website the other day but couldn't find it anymore. Thanks.
sp1989

Re: ScannerMaster shipping policy

Post by sp1989 »

From their website 12/15/2012:

Same Day Shipping
The Same Day Shipping Guarantee applies to orders placed Monday through Friday (excepting holidays) on all goods that are in stock at our store/warehouse and at our affiliated drop-ship warehouses.

Exceptions to this rule include scanners which are ordered with programming and firmware updates. Programming generally takes 7-10 additional days due to high demand; however, during holiday periods the time frame for programming may extend out further. Also, for coax cable orders, generally allow for an additional five days. On very rare occasions a product, particularly a very popular scanner or a specialty product that is produced in Europe, will go out of stock and we will not be able to fulfill this guarantee but we will do our utmost to fulfill the order as quickly as possible. Reminder, UPS Next Day Air is guaranteed for Next Day, however, UPS does not ship on Saturday and Sunday. So if you order for Next Day on a Friday it will not arrive until Monday.

Thier hours are 0900-1700 M-F EST, so I assume as long as you call during business hours you are good to go, but I imagine the earlier the better.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:From their website 12/15/2012:

Same Day Shipping
The Same Day Shipping Guarantee applies to orders placed Monday through Friday (excepting holidays) on all goods that are in stock at our store/warehouse and at our affiliated drop-ship warehouses.

Exceptions to this rule include scanners which are ordered with programming and firmware updates. Programming generally takes 7-10 additional days due to high demand; however, during holiday periods the time frame for programming may extend out further. Also, for coax cable orders, generally allow for an additional five days. On very rare occasions a product, particularly a very popular scanner or a specialty product that is produced in Europe, will go out of stock and we will not be able to fulfill this guarantee but we will do our utmost to fulfill the order as quickly as possible. Reminder, UPS Next Day Air is guaranteed for Next Day, however, UPS does not ship on Saturday and Sunday. So if you order for Next Day on a Friday it will not arrive until Monday.

Thier hours are 0900-1700 M-F EST, so I assume as long as you call during business hours you are good to go, but I imagine the earlier the better.
Thanks. I already placed my order.
Brian

Post by Brian »

So new toy for you? from ScannerMaster. what is it! :P
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

Brian wrote:So new toy for you? from ScannerMaster. what is it! :P
It' s a hard leather case with swivel and a lapel speaker for my scanner.