Temecula CHP on Blue

Post frequencies and talkgroups for Riverside County. In this area you will find some of the most up-to-date frequency/talkgroup notes and information about newly discovered systems.
retiredFD07

Temecula CHP on Blue

Post by retiredFD07 »

Not sure why, but CHP Border dispatch for Temecula and Oceanside offices are not on their usual Border Tan (39.8000). They're using CHP Blue (39.1400).
I don't know how long this has been going on, as I don't normally monitor them, but I was following a pursuit from Riverside, and discovered this change of freq when RPD Air One couldn't contact Temecula CHP on their normal freq.
I doubt this is a permanent change, probably a problem with the radio system, so they moved to BLUE. If anyone has any info on this (reason, duration) I'd like to know.

Thanks,

<>< Mike
brandon

Re: Temecula CHP on Blue

Post by brandon »

I suspect work is being done on the Tan. It's been coming in a lot weaker (compared to normal) for me the past couple weeks. It still has a lot of activity though, even as we speak.
retiredFD07

Re: Temecula CHP on Blue

Post by retiredFD07 »

Brandon, I just spent the day in SD County. On my drive through Temecula and Escondido I noticed that I'm hearing the same transmissions on 39.14 and 39.8 simultaneously.

<>< Mike