Beverly Hills

Forum to discuss radio scanning outside of Riverside County. This is the ideal place to post topics related to Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego, Imperial County and Western Arizona.
cvrules90

Beverly Hills

Post by cvrules90 »

I see Beverly Hills has TGIDs on the ICIS system. It also says that secondary PD comms are on the ICIS. So are the police and fire departments using the conventional radio system, or have they completely switched to the ICIS system?
sp1989

Re: Beverly Hills

Post by sp1989 »

I think you need to find a forum where people live in the area where you are inquiring about. I sincerely doubt anyone attempts to monitor Beverly Hills from the IE, it's just too far away. Maybe someone who drives into LA on the occasion. Last I knew when I worked in that area, they were in the 450 mhz band with only a few channels.
cvrules90

Re: Beverly Hills

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:I think you need to find a forum where people live in the area where you are inquiring about. I sincerely doubt anyone attempts to monitor Beverly Hills from the IE, it's just too far away. Maybe someone who drives into LA on the occasion. Last I knew when I worked in that area, they were in the 450 mhz band with only a few channels.
Yup that's what I"ve known all along. Plus I think two of them are encrypted.