SB County Search

Heard something interesting on the scanner? This is the place to share it with the community. Visitors are also welcome to post links to news articles about incidents that occurred in the county.
Mike_G_D

Re: SB County Search

Post by Mike_G_D »

I tested my GRE interferer calculator (experimental and far from complete or exhaustive!!) Excel file in LibreOffice Calc and ran into a glitch regarding function naming that took me a while to solve. But I've done that and saved it in the Open Document Format Spreadsheet file format (.ods). So, I've attached the .ods version (compressed in .zip format) to this post. This allows one to use the free LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet program to use the file. If you don't have and/or can't afford Microsoft Office Excel then LibreOffice is a decent alternative. You can get it here: http://www.libreoffice.org/. I think the file should work in Google doc's spreadsheet (whatever it's called) as well but haven't tested that.

Anyway, the file is attached - it's exactly the same as the earlier one (though I put a little title in it) but is "fixed" for use by LibreOffice Calc and saved in .ods format (so is not important if you already have Microsoft Excel).

-Mike
cvrules90

Re: SB County Search

Post by cvrules90 »

They likely use it for searches and things I would imagine.