Fire Dept Dispatch List

Forum for miscellaneous and non scanning related discussions. You can pretty much talk about anything here, just keep it civil. Off-topic posts may also get moved to this forum.
scnradio

Fire Dept Dispatch List

Post by scnradio »

I am in search of the web page that has the depts and who there are dispatch. Does someone have it off hand? If you do can up send me the link or post it here. I know it maybe outdated but I am look at it for some ideas.
cvrules90

Re: Fire Dept Dispatch List

Post by cvrules90 »

If you mean Riverside County, pretty much they're all self-dispatched. Some of the comm centers dispatch police AND fire.
scnradio

Post by scnradio »

where in my post did I say riverside co? I know all about riverside co dispatch. If you read the end I am looking for it to help with a idea I have. Read before you post please.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

scnradio wrote:where in my post did I say riverside co? I know all about riverside co dispatch. If you read the end I am looking for it to help with a idea I have. Read before you post please.
My bad. Wasn't too specific.
retiredFD07

Post by retiredFD07 »

Personally, based on your original post, I don't have a clue what you're asking for.
scnradio

Post by scnradio »

what I am talking about is stuff that look like this. I know there is a bigger and better list out there. So everyone that does not know what I am talking about here you go. I did not went to zoom in on one co but I had to so you guy know what I am talking about.
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

Do you mean RadioReference.com? It's free unless you want to download data with Starrsoft programming software, then you need a subscription. I just re-upped, it's only $30 a year, money well spent. freqofnature.com is back, sort of...hasn't been updated in many years but still has some good and historical info.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:Do you mean RadioReference.com? It's free unless you want to download data with Starrsoft programming software, then you need a subscription. I just re-upped, it's only $30 a year, money well spent. freqofnature.com is back, sort of...hasn't been updated in many years but still has some good and historical info.
And don't forget other regional sites like scandiego.
sp1989

Post by sp1989 »

I'm sorry, but ScanDiego seems needlessly convoluted and esoteric to me. RR is far superior, especially if you are using Don Starr's excellent programs to enter the freqs.
cvrules90

Post by cvrules90 »

sp1989 wrote:I'm sorry, but ScanDiego seems needlessly convoluted and esoteric to me. RR is far superior, especially if you are using Don Starr's excellent programs to enter the freqs.
To each his own.