Fire Dept Dispatch List

Forum for miscellaneous and non scanning related discussions. You can pretty much talk about anything here, just keep it civil. Off-topic posts may also get moved to this forum.
zz0468

Re: Fire Dept Dispatch List

Post by zz0468 »

scnradio wrote:I am in search of the web page that has the depts and who there are dispatch. Does someone have it off hand? If you do can up send me the link or post it here. I know it maybe outdated but I am look at it for some ideas.
So, what jurisdiction are you interested in? You post a painfully vague request in a website called ScanRiverside, then bite the head off a guy giving you pertinent information about Riverside county saying you know all about Riverside County. Then you post a detailed list for San Bernardino county, which tells me you have what you're looking for. Even if we wanted to help (which most of us probably don't because you were a bit of a jerk), we still don't have enough detail about what you actually want.

Sheesh. *eye roll*
cvrules90

Re: Fire Dept Dispatch List

Post by cvrules90 »

zz0468 wrote:
scnradio wrote:I am in search of the web page that has the depts and who there are dispatch. Does someone have it off hand? If you do can up send me the link or post it here. I know it maybe outdated but I am look at it for some ideas.
So, what jurisdiction are you interested in? You post a painfully vague request in a website called ScanRiverside, then bite the head off a guy giving you pertinent information about Riverside county saying you know all about Riverside County. Then you post a detailed list for San Bernardino county, which tells me you have what you're looking for. Even if we wanted to help (which most of us probably don't because you were a bit of a jerk), we still don't have enough detail about what you actually want.

Sheesh. *eye roll*
And a google search always helps.