ELMR Problems?

Post frequencies and talkgroups for Riverside County. In this area you will find some of the most up-to-date frequency/talkgroup notes and information about newly discovered systems.
markb

ELMR Problems?

Post by markb »

Hello All,

I regularly listen to the NSWC Norco site on the Navy ELMR system. Over the last several days, there has been virtually no traffic. So far today I have not heard a peep. The cell is still in operation, as I can monitor it with Unitrunker, but so far today, I have had exactly 8 system messages (logins, logouts, affiliations, etc) with no voice calls. I happened to catch last week that there was a short system outage (lost contact with the Regional Dispatch Center) for a short time. I find it interesting that they seem to have virtually disappeared. I am checking the individual cell frequencies to see if they are in failsoft mode, but I don't believe that I would be able to observe logins and such on Unitrunker if that were the case. I am also going to try the old VHF frequency to see if they are using that as a backup.

Mark